M&E Engineer (Retail design & renovation)
People-facing position with excellent opportunities for career progression
Supervise projects to help improve overall budget goals of company
About Our Client
MNC Outdoor advertisment organisation
- Capture and document the requirements of new concepts proposed by the Business Development (BD) team
- Carry-out feasibility analysis relying on our internal technical offering as well as local sub-contractors
- Document functional proposal and hold design reviews with BD and Project Execution team ensuring the compliance with local design codes and Health and Safety best practices.
- Develop project schedule, cost curves and resource requirements for each project
- Ensure each quote is complete with clear deliverables, costs and timeline, including:
- Itemized hardware deliverables
- Itemized design documentation deliverables such as GA, schematics, installation & test procedures, software source code, etc.
- Itemized user documentation deliverables such as inspection & maintenance procedures
- Lead hand-over process to Project Execution team upon final investment decision.
- Follow-up of execution with Site Engineer to ensure on-time and on-budget completion
- Responsible for formal hand-over to operations
- Act as site-engineer as required based on project and man-power requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering Degree (Electrical / Mechanical)
- 5 years of project management experience with retail design and renovation experience is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Visio, MS Project, AutoCAD or similar
- PMP / Prince2 certification
What's on Offer
- Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills