Develop Materials Planning skills with a Fortune 500 MNC
Enormous exposure in a matrix and complex MNC
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent Fortune 500 US MNC that is a global leader in the F&B segment with multiple brands in their portfolio. The company has a large global network with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide and presence in all critical markets. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally; as part of this commitment they are looking for an experienced Materials Scheduler to assist them and contribute in this area. Role is based in Tuas.
claimable on trips, no vb, but has aws. medical her + family, product $30 worth of product.
x 13 months NO Bonus
The Successful Applicant
Reporting to the Materials Manager, the majority of your responsibilities will involve delivering and ensuring supply of various F&B and packaging raw materials in the main manufacturing facility to meet the production plan.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Material inventory planning and management of direct materials (ingredients, packaging, spare parts etc)
* Purchase order management based on MRP
* Working with suppliers to expedite and prioritize raw materials
* Supplier management and development
* Liaising with logistics on delivery and complaints
* Liaising with various internal stakeholders within the production and manufacturing floor
* Master data maintenance & registration of materials
* Driving process improvements and initiatives
What's on Offer
The successful candidate should have a relevant degree and possess 5 years of relevant working experience in a manufacturing environment. You must be articulate in SAP as well as MRP in a manufacturing environment and demonstrate strong with leadership abilities. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical and planning skills and possess excellent communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well independently under pressure. Strong stakeholder management skills and exposure in a complex operational MNC will be an advantage.