- Exciting Opportunity
- Global FMCG conglomerate
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent European MNC that is a market leader in the specialty Chemical Industry with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for an experienced Material Planner to joined their Regional HQ here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Purchasing, you are responsible to manage raw materials planning and to process purchase orders that is required for the plant operation. This is an individual contributor position.Your additional responsibilities:
- Responsible for purchase of assigned raw materials and daily PO fulfilment process.
- To manage the raw materials planning to ensure forward coverage.
- To manager the conversion of Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order in ERP system for raw material taking in to consideration supply chain constraints.
- To monitor & adjust orders base on changes in customer orders on a daily basis and keeping inventory at optimal level.
- As the point of contact for suppliers to resolve issues pertaining to quality, delivery, invoices and any other order related issues to facilitate on time order delivery.
- To participate in weekly cross functional meeting to support OTD in customer order.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in Semiconductor/FMCG Industry. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare