- Well Established Organisation
- Great opportunity and excellent learning growth
About Our Client
Our client is a fortune 500 manufacturing MNC in the electrical and engineering sector with over 60,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for master scheduler to join their team and continue on the growth of the business
- To expedite material together with procurement teams in view of any material and resources constraints to meet MRO delivery orders request from clients
- To manage orders and scheduling of shipment dates for any sale orders, lead time enquires and facilities in any changes in delivery schedule and monitor any order abnormalities
- Maintenance of system integrity and capability by reviewing of master data
- To conduct inventory analyst and proposed any recommendations to achieve KPI
- Review of any trade backlogs and liaise closely with the order fulfillment team to ensure production output is optimized and project schedules are met
- Lead in daily and weekly Order Fulfillment meetings to align and manage production plans in the near 3 months horizon
- Liaising with various internal stakeholders & service providers to ensure that the project/equipment run smoothly
- Support digital transformation or changes to be in line with business growth and drive improvement plans and existing process, system and measures
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or equivalent with minimum 2 years of production planning/master scheduling/data analyst experience.
- Experience with Oracle MRP and power BI
- Familiar with data visualization software such as Tableau and proficient in excel
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good communications skills, ability to work well independently under pressure and as a team player.
- APICS certification will be an added advantage
What's on Offer
Candidate will be given the opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills in production and scheduling. Our client prides itself in providing rewarding careers for its employee and encourages creativity and innovation.