Marketplace & Planning Analytics Manager
Strategic and Analytical role
About Our Client
Our client is a Tier 1 Global Retail Company that is a strong leader within the development, manufacturing, sales & marketing and design of footwear, , equipment's, accessories and services, which boasts a wide portfolio of high quality and distinguishable products. They constantly aim to deliver innovative products, experiences and services to inspire the consumer market; which is why they are seeking for a Marketing & Planning Analytics Manager (experience with retail & market analysis) to assist them and contribute in this area.
* To partner with cross-functional teams and leadership to analyse key metrics and drivers & provide visibility - with focus on trends and gaps to plan.
* To identify risks and opportunities in the marketplace; make recommendations to the leadership & planning teams at key intervals.
* To contribute in being the focal point for sourcing of data and lead the execution & consolidation of all reporting deliverable.
* To utilise dashboards, standard reports, global reporting package to create marketplace performance and highlight channel/product performance.
* To partner with local & regional lead to define POS strategy and stakeholder's acquisition plan.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Supply Chain Management/Business/Marketing and have significant years of related working experience in the Retail-industry from a Reporting, Buying, Planning or Vendor Sales (Multi-Channel) background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability in interpreting financial sales data to make decision and recommendations that impact the business. You must have strong commercial acumen with comprehensive knowledge in retail algebra. An experience with developing understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends will be highly preferred. Your experience with Cognos, Tableau, and any Planning/Merchandizing software/tools will be a strong additional advantage.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.