Marketing Specialist | Financial Services
Global Asset Management
About Our Client
Our client is a global asset management firm with originally from UK.
- Lead efforts to improve client communications, including email marketing for promotional content (editorial) and dissemination of fund information on relevant channels
- Support digital marketing activities to encourage/drive traffic to website and social media platforms
- Interpret data for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendation in order to design and develop targeted digital marketing strategies for the region.
- Manage monthly ROMI reports, including website, social media, email marketing, PR and advertising (when relevant)
- Consolidate and repackage investment marketing and thought leadership content for different channels (events, web, collateral, emails videos, media, etc.)
- Support brand activity including campaign development and reporting, and coordination of advertorial materials
- Collaborate with the SEA Marketing & Distribution team on day-to-day collaterals production to support the business growth in the region.
- Support client events and seminars as and when required.
- Carry out additional duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 - 7 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in the asset management industry or financial services. Work experience in digital content marketing for asset management and financial services industry would be a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Finance, Economics, Journalism or other related disciplines.
- Experience of Google Analytics and/ or Adobe reporting
- Well versed in financial services digital marketing trends.
- Experience devising and running marketing campaigns is preferred.
- Experience working with other offices in the region and globally an advantage
- Experience in managing direct marketing (email) campaigns from execution to KPI reporting
- Experience in website maintenance and digital campaigns (SEO, paid search and Affiliate programs)
- Good knowledge and understanding of online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Experience working on a variety of projects including content marketing, digital and integrated marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in managing external vendors.
- Experience with general marketing production processes.
- Strong strategic and project management skills.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a global firm with strong presence across the world. They also offer attractive remuneration package.