Marketing Operations, Senior Manager - Technology & Mobile App
Renown digital provider
High autonomy and influence on brand image
About Our Client
Our client is a fast and aggressively growing technology services player that aids both consumers and businesses in leveraging on the new digital trend and the continuous emphasis on technology advancement. We all have witnessed the spike in new product and services in the digital content space, and our client is one of the renowned companies globally who currently serves more than 300million customers globally. Our client is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to drive the marketing pillars of content creation and demand generation events through impactful campaigns, as well as the management of marketing performance measurement.
Reporting to APAC General Manager of the, you are part of the core marketing department, and managing the business processes related to marketing. The main pillars would include content creation, demand generation and performance measurement. You would also be up to the challenge of the following:
- Overseeing the marketing activities including both online and offline sites, which includes SEO, advertisements and campaigns, events, and social media pages.
- Categorise the demand generation activities and analyse the data accordingly
- Extrapolate data analysis, and draw actionable insights for the sales and business development teams
- Work closely with the product development team, and product operations team on daily / monthly tracking of plans
- Collaborate closely with the business planning team, aligning with the marketing processes
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a relevant field
- 10 years' or more experience working in the internet industry, with at least 5 years' marketing operations experience in a gaming, e-commerce, video, music or mobile application
- Having a team player attitude and collaborating with the marketing team as well as the corporate team in achieving the business goals
- Current knowledge of digital communications techniques and social media engagement
- Passion for consumer facing technology products - ideally software
- Excellent writing skills and strong capability in content generation
- High level of energy and flexibility to travel
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity for a marketing or marketing operations professional to step into a dynamic and fast-paced environment with lots of rewarding opportunities to take ownership and own his or her own autonomy for the APAC region. You will be part of a buzzing company who has already succeeded in establishing their brand name in the global context, and will continue to make their mark in the technology and mobile sector in the foreseeable future.