Marketing Operations Lead - B2B Productivity Platform
Superbly fast growing B2B tech firm with global HQ in Singapore
Report into the Head of Marketing, SEA
About Our Client
Our client is an aggressively growing tech firm, providing an integrated comprehensive productivity platform to their fast-expanding enterprise clientele. Backed by one of the world's most successful SaaS firms (owning multiple platforms across entertainment, travel, transport, etc).
They are looking to hire a Marketing Operations Lead, driving and supporting sales and customer acquisition.
This role will report directly into the Head of marketing Southeast Asia, coming with decades of proven success driving B2B and enterprise clientele.
Operating initially as an individual contributor, this role will be the key pillar and liaison between the Sales and Marketing teams, responsible for building, supporting and driving sales & customer acquisition campaigns. Tied closely with revenue targets and customer acquisition as main drivers, this role will strategise and propose ideal marketing platforms/tools and processes to enable a growth oriented end-to-end customer journey.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will be:
- Process builder and Optimiser: This role will be key in enacting best standards and practices, recommending and implementing best platforms for sales and marketing processes (reporting automation, CRM, content management platforms, and more)
- Data-driven: In addition to the above, this role will be the main driver of campaign and pipeline analytics
- Superb stakeholder manager: As the key pillar between sales, sales operation, and marketing, this role requires someone skilled at communications, gathering feedback, and disseminating the relevant next steps to mitigate gaps and optimise opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- 5 to 7 years prior experience in marketing operations
- Prior leadership experience is welcome, as this role may expand headcounts reporting to it as need be in the future
- Understanding of relevant marketing operations platforms (ie: Eloqua, Marketo, Qlik, SFDC to name a few)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, lean start-up culture will be key
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join an incredibly fast-growing tech firm, backed by a conglomerate focused on owning the Southeast Asia B2B market, across all industries.
The ideal candidate is one who can move fast, hit the ground running day one in driving marketing operations strategy and execution on a regional basis.
This role will fit best with those who want a start-up, lean and fast moving experience.