- Established Organization
- Leadership role, with full P&L responsibilities
About Our Client
One of the leading sports brand organisation that has a good market shares and sales revenue in SEA both online and retail business.
- Manage multiple brand mix in the sport/performance categories
- Lead, inspire and execute strategic plans for Singapore and Malaysia market to drive brand growth, awareness and sales through Public Relations, Advertising and Promotion, Digital, Influence, Events, and Retail.
- Lead in the creation of local marketing content across the above platforms.
- Manage marketing requirements whilst ensuring the brand message is communicated according to Global standards and guidelines across all above and below-the-line environments.
- Work closely with global marketing, regional field marketing, and local marketing teams to plan, adapt, and execute marketing campaigns.
- Pursue new breakthrough ideas and refreshes our brands for the modern era in both creative expression and media mix.
- Development and execution of the geographic "go-to-market" strategy.
- Identifying and leveraging local opportunities that align with the brand and region strategy.
- Work with internal teams and external creative / media agencies to develop marketing strategies and plans to increase brand awareness.
- Develop seasonal marketing calendar to maximize launches and strategic focus. Ensure ongoing update and communication of the calendar.
- Improve market intelligence through learnings from Brand Health Reports and Social Bakers.
- Ensuring that the brand is healthy across all critical KPIs.
- Build and maintain relationships with KOL partners/influencers to ensure maximum exposure and content creation for the brand.
- Manage marketing plan to budget, promotional spend to budget.
- Track DCI investment in relation to contractual requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- A good understanding of the brand management in the retail and/or accessories & shoes sector
- Working in a key marketing position from a retail brand environment or similar type industry.
- Exposure of Singapore and Malaysia market/marketing.
- Good understanding of the footwear and youth lifestyle market.
- Hands-on in planning budgets/strategic plans.
- Demonstrated marketing activities knowledge including but not limited to digital, high touch marketing, advertising, point of sale, web-site and e-communications, media, events and promotions.
What's on Offer
- Team leader, and leadership role
- Brand management with P&L responsibilities
- Career development
Yandy Low (R2199817)
Quote job ref
+65 6533 2777