Marketing Manager (SG) - Alcohol
Exciting opportunity to be part of a globally renowned alcohol company
Team lead role
About Our Client
Our client is a globally renowned brewery company with a huge brand presence and a strong market share. Their portfolio consists of award-winning brands and is consumed by millions around the world. Having established close to a century of brewing excellence and investing millions into a state-of-the-art brewery, our client has a clear brand vision and mission, and is one who is able to differentiate themselves from other competitors in the industry.
Today, our client is looking for a high-potential Marketing Manager to join their expanding business, and to make an impact on all business units through comprehensive, strategic marketing plans to support and achieve ambitious business objectives.
- Develop strategic framework to achieve sustainable long-term growth and profitability of brands
- Lead Brand Innovation and Development plans
- Craft policies and objectives to ensure consistency and efficient team operations
- Spearhead development and implementation of effective marketing programs
- Evaluation of key performance indicators that reflect brand health performance
- Identification of opportunities and gaps through market research and competitor analysis
- Preparation and effective forecasting of marketing budgetary recommendations
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 8 years of Sales and Marketing experience within FMCG space
- Successful track record in developing and executing marketing projects for brand portfolio
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Comprehensive understanding of company's business strategies and industry trends
- Working knowledge of marketing, development strategies, and best practices in the market
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills to communicate confidently and effectively
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation that takes pride in its vision in continuous product innovation in the long term. Our client is looking for high-potential individuals who are passionate and committed to driving sustainable profit and share. If you have an exceptional appetite for growth, this is a great opportunity for individuals to step up to lead a team, and to be make a direct positive impact to the growth of the organisation.