Marketing Manager (Asia) - Material Handling
Regional role reporting to Managing Director
Leader in the pallet rack systems and intra-company logistics
About Our Client
Our client is an international MNC who is the industrial leader in material flows and waste engineering, servicing industries that includes from retail, F&B, manufacturing, healthcare and others. With solid presence in every single continent, they continue to develop and enhance their innovative concepts and solutions for their customers. Its products and solutions portfolio includes logistics systems and software, racking and conveyor technologies and more. Today, they are looking for a capable and hands-on Marketing professional to drive the strategic marketing aspect for the business overall, as well as to maintain and increase its visibility in the longer term.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will face rewarding career opportunities and varied challenges. Given that this is also a highly visible role within the senior management, it comes along with crucial strategic decisions and initiatives - comprising of product, integrated marketing and commercial actions.
You will also be up to the challenge of:
- Having an extensive knowledge of its product and services range, as well as the business' marketing insights and strategy
- Looking into past data and results, then presenting both short and long term sales forecast and analyses
- Lead and consistently refining the strategic planning process for the region
- Develop a centre of excellence across all components in marketing - direct marketing, lead generation and conversion, opportunity planning and marketing communications
- Initiate new channel partners and services tailoring to changing trends and feedback, as well as exploiting new opportunities in the market
- Manage and plan the Marketing budget with ROI in mind
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following criteria:
- Bachelor or Masters in Business, Marketing or other relevant studies
- Good to have an understanding and experience of working within the Materials Handling and Picking industry
- Minimum 5 years' regional marketing experience in a B2B MNC
- Strong marketing skill sets which includes the use of integrated marketing and communication tools
- Analytical thinking, with out of the box thinking, leverage on market trends and digital tools
- Flexibility to travel within Asia
What's on Offer
If you are someone who is a go-getter and owns a proactive attitude, this would be an excellent opportunity for you. Given the chance to envision the future prospect of the business by identifying new marketing channels, you will also directly impact the business revenue and profit. This opportunity will also allow the incumbent to work collaboratively across various teams within the company.