- Multinational firm
- Regional coverage
About Our Client
Our client is a global consultancy FTSE 250 company with a large presence across APAC. They are looking for a talented individual to join the growing marketing team and play an integral role the role out of a new CRM infrastructure with APAC exposure.
- Support the Asia CRM team with the implementation for the role out of new CRM infrastructure services including building emails, campaigns, and journeys.
- Work closely with the team to build lead gen campaigns across APAC and provide reports and insights for the business.
- Provide analysis for existing and new campaigns along with providing insights for the
- Manage local country campaigns working closely with the country marketing managers
- Work closely with global CRM team sharing best practices to enhance conversion and customer engagement.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing and/or CRM campaign implementation and management
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot or other email marketing tools.
- Experience working with databases, data analysis, segmentation, and email marketing platforms.
- Proficient with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills working across all levels of the organisation
- High level of motivation and initiative and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal and ability to build solid relationships at all levels
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join make a difference and influence our marketing journey working with colleagues globally.