Marketing Director, Private Label Services
High-growth working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a disruptor of industry, driving mobile E-commerce innovation through superior product, service, and quality at its core. They pride themselves in being agile, their ability to innovate and the quality of their customer service. Their objective, to continue this rapid pace of expansion, with this role focusing specifically on their marketing strategy of their Private Label Service.
In line with their ambition to take growth to the next level and a Series C round in 2018, this will be someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and risk appetite.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will take full ownership of ideating and executing marketing strategy - this will largely comprise of offline marketing events, affiliate partnership marketing and growth hacking.
The main responsibilities of the role will:
- Co-lead the P&L for Private Label with the General Manager; tracking CAC, CLTV and profitability of labels in the
short and long term
- Lead all marketing efforts towards user acquisition and engagement for Private Labels - businesses which are aggressively focused on high sell throughs, high revenues and fast inventory turnaround
- Ideate, brainstorm and execute aggressive paid digital marketing campaigns through Facebook, Instagram,
Google Adwords to scale orders while maintaining high ROAS
- Establish and manage relationships with external partners to grow the user base - including major banks, telcos, startups and other organisations
- Plan and execute all marketing events offline events, trade shows, press conferences, BTL Marketing in order to
build awareness, develop each of the Private Label brands and drive sales
- Establish and maintain relationships with influencers and media to spread word of mouth adoption and organic
- Develop and execute the content strategy of the Private Labels - cataloguing, photoshoots, video production,
social media content, copywriting, etc for all channels - website, digital marketing, ATL and BTL
- Maintain monthly reports on the marketing portfolio, allocate budgets to various marketing activities and assess
performance with Key Performance Indicators. You should have a strong data and performance-driven attitude
- Coordinate with copywriters and graphic designers to ensure all marketing collateral is created in time for every
- Coordinate closely with the business teams to adapt marketing strategy to changing stock levels, prices, and
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role, you have:
- Bachelors' degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 7 years experience leading the marketing function in a Fashion Retail environment.
- Creative thinker and problem solver - enjoys generating innovative ideas and solutions, devising new and exciting ways to engage audiences
- Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines
- Data-driven - comfortable with MS Excel and data analysis and able to take data-driven decisions
- Will drive projects independently and take responsibility readily
- Well versed with the latest trends, styles and updates in the fashion world
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative-thinking, problem-solving and innovative marketing professional as you will be responsible for global marketing work in a high-growth tech company. The role offers excellent internal exposure as you will have a significant impact on the company's revenue generation. The role is best suited for individuals who are ready to work on new & previously untested initiatives and who are not deterred by failure.