- Focusing on EU/US markets
- Exciting mobile game development firm
About Our Client
Our client is a hyper-growth Gaming Development start-up which has seen huge popularity in several of its mobile games. In line with their success, they are looking to hire a Marketing Director (Gaming) in Singapore to focus on the Europe & US markets.
- Responsible for the implementation of the marketing strategy of game products released by the company in Europe and the United States. Analyse the market segment preferences and the channels of target users, generate marketing plans, and be responsible for the results of product promotion
- Product positioning and implementation of marketing work in Europe and the United States, promotion work (including Public Relations promotion, star and KOL cooperation, IP and brand linkage, offline advertising and offline events, etc.)
- Operate self-media platforms in Europe and the United States, such as Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and other channels, to expand organic content.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of online or offline partners in Europe and the United States
- Insights into the market environment in Europe and the United States, and periodic production of competitive product analysis reports
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 or more years of experience in a gaming-related marketing role
- Familiarity with APP store and Google Play promotion methods
- Experience in the Europe and US markets
What's on Offer
This is an amazing opportunity to join a business at its prime stage of growth. We are looking for an individual with a passion for gaming to translate work into fun! This role will fit best with candidates who are able to work independently and want to contribute to the firm's continued success in the gaming space.