Marketing & Corporate Partnerships Manager
People management responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client, a true market mover and disruptor within the online travel sector, is currently undergoing hockey-stick market growth with a fast-expanding and product portfolio.
They are looking to find a superb individual to lead their corporate partnerships team regionally across direct and indirect channels.
Reporting into the APAC Director Strategic Partnerships and managing a team of 5 Account managers, this newly-created position will be responsible for defining and executing the group strategy for Business across direct channels (corporate) and indirect (travel management companies) in APAC.
In addition to the above, You will be well positioned should you have the following:
* Strategy driven: Beyond the monthly and quarterly quotas of a senior business development role, you take an active role in driving the next exciting steps for the company
* Proven leadership: You have led, and grown, teams before, able to relate top-line objectives to your internal stakeholders to drive results
* Pipeline Expert: Beyond just the next deal, you will bring to the table continuous pipeline, tier one partner contacts for sustainable, scaleable growth
* Cross-vertical influencer: You navigate across multiple partner stakeholders to get deals done quick, right, and with a successful go-to-market strategy
A healthy risk appetite will be welcome. You come to the table with new ideas and strategies, able to drive both from the front, and you welcome healthy challenging discussion with leadership to craft breakthroughs
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors or MBA in any relevant fields preferred
- Minimu 5 years experience managing a sales/business development team in a online travel, e-commerce or travel related company
- Superb stakeholder management, strong commercial acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
- Top notch presentation skills, inclusive of deck crafting and presenting
- Leadership experience with ability to drive quotas
- APAC market experience will be highly valuable
What's on Offer
Our client is a true disruptor of industry, with proven success in driving new and innovative products to new and existing customers. In return, they have enjoyed superb success and growth in a saturated regional market. You will be joining a dynamic, fast paced culture, with a team proud of building the brand and empowered in driving the company's next steps. The ideal candidate will bring energy, built-in network, and a strong partnerships strategy, ready to implement and influence from day-one onward.
Remuneration will be competitive and in line with market trends.