- Newly created headcount
- Amazing culture, highly autonomous
About Our Client
Our client, headquartered in Europe, is a niche and specialised advisory firm for an asset class. They provide solutions to buy-side firms, funds, regulators and governments. Their relationships operate at the CIO, Fund Manager, Portfolio Manager etc., and the focus is on long term relationship development and expansion.
They've witnessed a continued growth globally and especially in Asia in the past few years, and even more so this year over the course of the pandemic so far. Our client is forecasting a sustained and more aggressive growth in Asia and as part of their focus to enhance their corporate profile in the region, they are looking for a Marketing & Corporate Communications Manager.
Reporting to the Head of ASEAN & Executive Director, your responsibilities surrounds building the brand identity, supporting corporate relations with external regulatory bodies.
- Manage an elaborate marketing and communication strategy together with group-level communications and marketing, so as to ensure a consistent approach and message about the brand's reputation and position in the market
- Be responsible of leadership profiling of CEO, managing internal and external communications
- Development of corporate collateral and brochures and other communications materials
- Organise and manage internal and external corporate events, seek out speaking opportunities
- Ensure and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders, ensuring divisional strategy is understood and incorporated in all communication efforts
- Oversee and manage external vendors such as Public Relations agency and Media Monitoring agency
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or Media
- At least 6 years' experience in a communications function with both in-house and agency experienceBe updated with the trends in communications and also the best practices
- Commercial awareness in order to be tactical with content and messaging
- Experience in internet and intranet content management
- Ability to conceptualise and translate technical information into effective messages for the general public
- Deep knowledge of comprehensive marketing campaign processes and strong project management skills in order to plan and execute key communications objectives
What's on Offer
Our client, a niche yet highly reputable player in the space, is looking for someone who has a desire to join a specialised advisory firm. This role is for someone who is keen to be part of team of really bright and solid leadership team, and to drive the communications strategy for the region, within a prestigious European firm.