- To join a stable organization with an established presence in the APAC region.
- Future career progression opportunities regionally.
About Our Client
The client is a publisher of pharmaceutical medical reference with a strong presence in the APAC region across 20 countries and a solid network of the healthcare community. They have over 3 million healthcare professionals subscribed to their products which include publications, drug and resource portals.
Established for decades, they are a stable business venture with a vast array of products in their portfolio. The Singapore business provides a progressive work environment with work flexibility and additional perks.
The responsibilities of the role include engaging with key healthcare professionals to create online and offline brand awareness, and to contribute to the development and growth of the business. This also includes collaboration with regional counterparts , external agencies and business partners to generate marketing communication ideas.
You will also liaise with the relevant national level organizations that manage medical education and professional development in the respective countries to enable accreditation of client's product portfolios. This position will handle the development of the online relationship management system and ensure alignment of communication across the APAC region.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Academic qualifications in healthcare life-sciences or related degree (MD, MBBS, PharmD, BSc in nursing or allied profession).
- Work experience in health care or pharmaceutical industry or healthcare consulting.
- Good track record in marketing communications.
- Experience of working with Healthcare professionals would be preferred.
- Proactive, a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy being part of a stable organisation with an established presence in the APAC region, that also provides career progression opportunities for its employees on a local and regional basis. This position is a newly opened headcount and hence provides an attractive remuneration package with additional perks and flexible working arrangements.