- Newly created position
- Work with bright marketers
About Our Client
A great opportunity has come to join a global technology firm that has a core mission to reach its net zero goals by solving issues around sustainability for major corporations and governments alike. They operate using a world class standard pf AIoT technology in areas to reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions, smart city infrastructure and renewables. The company also has a revolutionary management of more than a hundred million smart devices and many energy assets across the globe. Our client currently operates with offices set across multiple locations in Europe, United States, United Kingdom, and in Asia. They are expanding rapidly and would like to continue with this momentum by identifying a passionate Technology Marketer who is keen in learning more about climate change and sustainability. At the same time, he/she should be able to represent and disseminate the message through online and offline mediums, internally and externally.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing (Global) based in Singapore, you will be responsible for creating successful marketing campaigns and effective strategies that can generate demand, engage clients closely and therefore building a lasting brand awareness in the market. You will also be up to the challenge of the following:
- Develop a scheduled marketing plan that is ambitious and impactful
- Wearing a creative hat and creating compelling and educational content for customers
- Cultivate full ownership and be accountable for the marketing and communications practice for the global coverage, with regional strategies planned for Asia, Europe, US.
- Engage and collaborate with agency partners to tighten and increase engagements with sustainability and environmental conservation organizations, as well as with influencers and media outlets in the area of climate change
- Ensure a well-represented brand image on all mediums including print, digital and social
- Conduct in-person seminars and events when the situation allows, while implementing effective online sessions (webinars) in the present
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure a consistent flow of information with regular updates to instill values and broaden communication outreach
- Own and maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date media toolkit / asset, including briefing documents, press releases, articles etc.
- Manage a marketing and Public Relations budget allocation
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Mass Communications, or a relevant field
- 8 years' or more experience in a public relations / marketing communications role, with experience within a technology firm
- Strong content creation skills to develop compelling collaterals
- Familiarity with Digital, Social Media and Traditional Media
- Track Record of strong Press and Influencer relations
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across different timezones
- Excellent communication skills to present ideas effectively to different audiences, both internally and externally
- An independent self-starter, proactive and avid learner
What's on Offer
If you are passionate about sustainability and the role businesses need to play to reach their net zero goals, this would be the perfect role. In addition, the role offers an ambitious marketing professional the right platform to learn and spearhead his/her own personal growth within a fast-growing environment. The culture is also open and dynamic which encourages creative thinking, and innovation in the products and processes.