Marketing Communications Manager SEA - Sportswear Goods
Lead marketing across SEA
Internationally renowned sportswear company
About Our Client
Our client is a successful multinational sportswear company. Over the last 60 years, they have successfully built a business that spans North and South America, Europe, Africa and Asia. In light of their continuous growth and goal to strengthen their market position in South East Asia, they are looking for an ambitious Marketing Communications Manager, SEA with a strategic mindset to join their business and ensure a positive development of the brand image.
The role reports to the Head of Marketing, APAC based in Singapore. The key objective is to support sustainable and profitable market share growth and strengthen the brand positioning by providing effective and efficient communication guidelines across all appropriate channels.
The key measures of success in this role will be but not limited to:
- Partner with the subsidiaries to determine the communication objectives & development of communications programs, initiatives and campaigns
- Execute the communication plans and detailed budgets for country/area, including PR execution
- Ensure regional marketing guidelines are upheld during execution of concepts to local market
- Manage and implement all the marketing events
- Liaise with the HQ to establish best practices and knowledge sharing across SEA
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum bachelor's degree, ideally a major in Marketing and Communications
- At least 7 years of experience as a marketing communications professional - ideally within the sportswear industry
- In-depth knowledge of cost efficient media plans and implementation across all appropriate communication channels
- Expertise on specific CRM/Marketing Automation Tools
- Excellent planning and organising skills, strong interpersonal skills and independent mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of energy and a clear 'problem solving' approach
What's on Offer
Our client is a key player in their industry and they pride themselves in having a strong merit-based & fun culture. They are looking for someone who fits that culture and can bring a positive and efficient approach within their business. This is a great opportunity to take accountability of the SEA region and be part of a global organisation that continuously grow over the years. The remuneration will be in line with the market for such hires.