Marketing Communications Manager - APAC
Drive CRM, Digital and Strategic marketing
Individual contributor role
About Our Client
Our client is a successful B2B and B2C group within the chemicals sector, targeting the food industry. They have an outstanding market lead in 11 countries in APAC. With a staff strength of more than 10,000 globally, they have a sales network that extends across 150 countries. APAC is a key growth region and their current Marketing Communications Manager for APAC, who has been with the firm close to a decade is moving internally to take an in-country role in Asia. As part of this change, they are looking for a leader within communications, who will independently work with senior leaders to develop communications programs. This role will report to the Business Unit Head in Singapore.
This role works in close partnership with the strategy team at the European headquarters. The key objective is to drive both short-term demand for the client's products in the market and long term brand positioning and customer engagement.
The key measures of success in this role will be but not limited to:
- Partner with APAC leadership (CFO, COO) and Country Managers to determine the communication objectives & development of communications programs, initiatives and campaigns (internal & external)
- Customer engagement - be a key point of contact for the end users to raise the profile of the organization through ATL/BTL tactics
- CRM Strategy - drive the CRM strategy for the region to positively influence lead generation
- Social media management - lead the implementation of new tools, analysis and ROI management from investments in digital media and outreach of relevant content onto social media platforms
The Successful Applicant
- Masters or Bachelors' degree in Communications, Business or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in marketing communications
- Strong passion for serving the B2B industry ideally, experience in having worked in the chemicals sector
- Expertise in developing CRM, Digital communication plans and driving execution
- Experience in ATL and BTL marketing
- High energy and ability to build rapport with senior members of staff
- Flexibility to travel across APAC and Europe (not heavy travel though)
What's on Offer
Our client, a chemicals firm headquartered out of Europe, targets the agriculture and nutrition industry. They are looking for someone who fits a collaborative work culture with a strong focus on employee welfare. Digital engagement is fairly new to the organization and they are looking for someone who will disrupt the way marketing communication is handled currently and someone who will be a partner to the regional leaders. The remuneration will be in line with the market for such hires.