Marketing & Communications Director (APAC) - Industrial
Prominent name in the industrial sector
Newly created and strategic function
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading player in measurements and geospatial assessment globally. Being the pioneer in its industry, they also emphasis on being at the forefront of research and development. Due to the industry trends and upcoming activities in this specific sector, our client is committed to bring on board a Regional Marketing & Communications Director who would be responsible for growing the market presence for the brand by marketing lead generation, improving customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the development of the communications plan and aligning it together with the company's strategic goals.
As the Regional Marketing & Communications Director for the APAC region, your two main responsibilities includes the development and execution of industry marketing programs aligning to corporate strategy; as well as managing the corporate image and identity across APAC and ensuring consistency.
Your core responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop marketing strategies for the APAC region, aligning them with expectations of the head of the business unit
- Engage design-thinking models to create solid and effective marketing strategies
- Execute marketing campaigns and initiatives in line with sales targets
- Be adaptive to market changes and aim to achieve greater market share
- Develop and drive communication strategies to create awareness of the group's brand and leadership in the APAC region.
- Ensure optimal communication of regional strategy and consistency of message across the region in all channels of communications
- Development of corporate collaterals and brochures and other communications materials
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- At least 10 years in-depth experience in marketing and communications, with experience in a B2B Industrial environment
- Solid spoken and written English
- Deep knowledge of comprehensive marketing campaign processes and strong project management skills in order to plan and execute key communications objectives
- Proactive, proven initiative and deadline driven with independence and ability to work in a team based environment
- Possess solid experience in digital production and web-based project management and have a solid understanding of marketing and sales principles and processes
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation that takes pride in its vision of continuous product innovation in the long term. The company appreciates an entrepreneurial mindset who has a lot of initiative and drive to deliver results for the business.