Market Risk Specialist (LNG/Coal/Freight)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading trading companies in the energy market focusing on LNG, Coal and Freight with a presence in major of the economically powerful cities. They are expanding rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful Market Risk Specialist.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the Market Risk Specialist will be involved in:-
- Market risk analysis with a particular focus on the LNG portfolio including validation of complex MtM and pricing curves.
- Developing a detailed understanding of the physical and paper commodity market strategies.
- Managing the daily VaR process, including scenario analysis and pre-deal analysis
- Developing a sound understanding of the structuring and pricing of complex deals and calculating suitable Market Risk Capital metrics for the portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Market Risk Analyst should meet the following criteria:-
- At least 4 years of market risk experience in LNG ,Coal or Freight trading.
- Computer literate, numerate, and comfortable handling varied and complex data sets.
- A flexible approach to problem solving, and the ability to work effectively as part of a small and culturally diverse team
- Energetic and keen to learn about the energy trading business.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, benefit package and great opportunity to develop and grow your career within the energy industry.