Market Risk Analyst (Oil & Gas MNC)
High visibility role
About Our Client
Our client is listed on the stock exchange in it's country of origin and is one of the largest LPG importer and processor. It's Singapore branch focuses mainly on trading and procurement.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the Market Risk Analyst (LPG) will be responsible for:-
- Calculating and analysing daily risk report valuations including VaR, stop loss, portfolio position and credit exposures.
- Analysing portfolio risk exposure and daily MtM valuation and validation.
- Perform stress and scenario analysis.
- Delivering insightful reporting and analytics that enable business decision making and commercial growth.
- Coordinating with valuation strategists and quantitative system strategist to develop and implement reliable, efficient and timely risk reporting tools.
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply for this Market Risk Analyst (LPG) role the potential candidate should have the following:-
- Degree in Finance/Economics/Statistics/Engineering with strong quantitative/mathematical background.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in LPG or Oil & Gas trading.
- Sound understanding in trading lifecycle front-to-end and physical/financial instruments such as swaps, futures and options.
- Strong IT skills such as VBA & SQL.
- Both independent and a team player.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, benefit package and great opportunity to develop and grow your career within the oil & gas industry.