Market Leader, Asia Pacific (Shanghai or Seoul)
Lead market expansion activities in Asia Pacific
Develop innovative market strategies and become industry expert
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of graphite and carbons.
This role can be either based in Shanghai or Seoul. The Market Leader will define and drive market strategies to maximize business opportunities in Asia Pacific.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide direction and strategy to the business on new products and technologies
- Build cross-functional support for successful execution of programs
- Effectively balance new growth opportunities with the management of core business penetration in order to maintain and grow market share
- Assess the opportunities and risks associated with industry strategies
- Assist regional team through the Application Development Process in order to successfully execute projects
- Identify market trends, run competitor analysis, better understand current and future customer needs in the region
- Collaborate in the preparation of regional sales budget and forecast
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must hold a university degree in Material Science, Chemistry or related field. You have minimum 12 years' experience in a similar role for a major player in industrial minerals.
You have demonstrated robust field marketing and sales contribution at regional level. You have a proven track record in developing strategic analysis as well as implementing strategic account plans.
You should also have strong business acumen, very good stakeholder management skills, high degree of intercultural sensitivity and the ability to influence change at a regional level.
Regular travel within the region will be required for this role. Effective bilingual skills in English, Mandarin Chinese or Korean will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Our client is looking for a goal-oriented, result-driven leader with strong business acumen and capable of designing and implementing winning market strategies for the business.