Market Development Head
Global fashion leader & their market entry to the Philippines
Ambitious & growing retail company
About Our Client
Global fashion company - a market leader in apparel & accessories
Market Development Head will be responsible for achieving the annual and long term business target for their regions.
- Identifying new opportunities for business partners, developing and proposing commercial prospection plan.
- Look for distributors, retailers and franchisees in Philippines.
- Work with distributors, retailers and franchisees to open new stores or shelves in the stores within stipulated timelines.
- Cooperate with current team supervising and checking all kinds of commercial negotiation and contracts signing.
- Perfect regulations for responsible region or country marketing and customers' information collection, processing, communication.
- Managing buying events and regular meetings with distributors, make all stages of sales plan, allocate workload.
- Set up team for responsible region or country, training, evaluation and reserving talents.
The Successful Applicant
Market Development Head should have the following experience:
- 10 years work experience in international apparel retail, fashion retail & wholesale brand
- Proven track record of good partners management and strong network capability
- Commercial sharpness with strategic, open-minded and aggressive working attitude
- Good communication skills, negotiation skills, financial knowledge
- Customer oriented, resistant to stress, highly motivated
- Excellent leadership and cross functional management skills
What's on Offer
An opportunity to be part of a global fashion company & grow some iconic brands in Manila, Philippines!