- Newly created role to lead cloud sales and solutions
- Excellent company culture, brand and network
About Our Client
Our client is a leading consulting firm looking to expand their presence in the market aligned with an increasing market demand and opportunity in cloud transformation. There is now a strategic requirement to hire a regional sales and business development director to take this business to its next stage of growth.
This role will take a leading role in the sales and market development function regionally for Southeast Asia. You will oversee the planning and execution of the company sales strategy, aimed at driving revenue growth, enabling the company to scale and grow in relation to providing an end-to-end solution to their clients. You will drive the strategy for customer acquisition and ensure a good process is in place for strong customer relationship management. You will also have a key responsibility to foster good relationship with the cloud partners, channel organisations and key accounts. You will also work cross-functionally with fellow members of the leadership team to foster collaboration.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates we are looking for should have:
- A qualified degree/MBA with recent years of experience in a regional sales leadership role
- Experience in providing cloud services/solutions would be highly advantageous, especially in the area of Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and AWS
- Demonstrated track record in deal origination and solution selling
- Ability to understand and articulate complex solution sets and value propositions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the gravitas to influence and work with all stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possess an entrepreneurial mindset and capability
- You are resourceful and have gained some experience working in a matrix and large organisation
What's on Offer
Great career progression opportunity and compensation package.