- Great opportunity in renowned maritime firm
- Permanent full-time opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a renowned global provider of communication and navigation systems for the maritime industry.
- Perform service, repair, maintenance and troubleshooting activities for navigation and communication equipment on vessels
- Perform surveys and inspections of ship radio communication and radio navigational installations
- Independently test, repair, install and inspect equipment such as Voyage Data Recorder (VDR), Gyro-compass, Autopilot, marine radar, radiotelephone etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should be a qualified Radio Surveyor with educational background in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 3 years of relevant service engineering experience.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have opportunity to work in a dynamic team in Singapore to accumulate professional experience within an established organization.