Marine Project Engineer
Great learning opportunity.
Expanding and stable organization.
About Our Client
A German-based navigation system manufacturer, our client is a world-leading navigation communication system and is renowned with its reliable naval system integrator system. Our client has a broad navigational and maritime business involving international research projects and customized solution needs.
- Coordinate with Sales and Service Team for pre-sales and post-project implementation for maritime products including satellite communication, naval navigation system, gyro compass and integrated bridge systems.
- Able to read schematic/electrical diagram and design/prepare project specific technical drawings using AutoCAD for project commissioning at site.
- Prepare project documents including FMEA, FAT, SAT, HAT and other documentations required for navigation system project commissioning purpose.
- Manage project timeline, budget and contracted deliverables, including planning, scheduling, milestone reviews etc.
- Monitor project progress and perform risk management to minimise project risks.
- Occasional visit to client's site be it shipyard or vessel is required to ensure drawings and the details are met for project execution.
The Successful Applicant
- Require Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in maritime and oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge in maritime radio/satellite communications is important.
- Customer-centric, technically hands-on with strong communication skills.
- Willing to travel during project implementation
What's on Offer
Opportunities to nourish your leadership skill.