Manufacturing Process Engineer (Stamping Process)
Good learning exposure.
Island-wide transportation is provided.
About Our Client
A France based leading electronics organization, my client is a world-class specialist in designing and manufacturing connectors for smart cards.
- Resolve daily production technical issues related to stamping processes to ensure smooth production flow.
- Monitor production performance by using Statistical Process Control (SPC) tools.
- Review daily SPC charts for any abnormal reports and provide corrective action plans to resolve the problem.
- Work closely with equipment and manufacturing team to ensure process line equipment's daily uptime.
- Work closely with R&D department to transit new process/technology (NPI) into production line on time.
- Liaise with equipment team, vendors and integration team to meet the new process equipment timeline
- Perform continuous improvement project to optimize the process maintenance cost and achieve optimism Cp/Cpk.
- Work closely Quality Assurance department to resolve plant production issue and address customer's concern.
- Use DOE to optimize process recipe to improve process margin and reliability.
- Continuous improvement projects to reduce cost and improve on performance of process.
- Familiar with production WIP management and focusing on bottleneck tools to achieve output.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience and familiar with handling stamping machine or stamping process in a manufacturing plant environment.
- Knowledge of stamping process would be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
Great learning environment.