Looking for team-player, with demonstrated continual drive and commitment
About Our Client
Our client offers superior quality measurement and analytical technologies.
- Identifies processes that can be improved and simplified, and opportunities which are aimed at removing non value-added activities through reducing costs, improving delivery, lowering inventory and building customer satisfaction.
- Develops, updates and revises manufacturing procedures and related documentation following Global Quality Distribution Standards.
- Applies engineering, statistical tools and other problem-solving methodologies in resolving manufacturing issues.
- Leads and/or participates in development, training, qualification and validation activities for product or technology transfers. Perform engineering changes to business system and product lines.
- Creates and maintains Bill of Material (BOM) structure, product attributes, categories configuration and Engineering related support.
- Performs any other tasks as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Trained in Lean techniques, SPC and Six Sigma and Process improvement tools.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Computer skills - Oracle Business system and MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint, Power BI) skills
What's on Offer
- You will be able to gain professional experiences with a well-respected company that is globally renowned.