US MNC company.
Stable company with flexible working hour.
About Our Client
My client is a US laser giant and world's leading photonics manufacturers, offering unique industrial and fiber laser solutions to global market and various industries covering medical device, semiconductor, aerospace, military & defence etc.
- Innovate and develop SOP to ensure engineering change orders are captured to ensure smooth transition of information at manufacturing floor.
- Resolve daily production technical issues related including developing testing and evaluation procedures.
- Provide multi-disciplinary support to production to ensure product quality is in place and manufacturing process is effective.
- Monitor production performance by reviewing daily SPC charts for any abnormalities and provide corrective action plans to resolve the problem.
- Work closely with cross-function team (R&D, Quality etc) to resolve technical issues associated with equipment components, assemblies system or design related issues.
- Work closely with cross-function team to ensure process line equipment's daily uptime, including achieving hardware or software development solutions, product and process cost-reductions and value engineering.
- Liaise with vendors and integration team in selecting methods/techniques and evaluation criteria in obtaining result.
- Perform continuous improvement project to optimize the process maintenance cost and achieve optimism Cp/Cpk.
- Work closely Quality Assurance department to resolve plant production issue and address customer's concern.
- Use DOE to optimize process recipe to improve process margin and reliability.
- Continuous improvement projects to reduce cost and improve on performance of process.
- Familiar with production WIP management and focusing on bottleneck tools to achieve output.
The Successful Applicant
- Required Degree Engineering holder.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing environment, familiar with manufacturing and process methodologies.
- Experience in photonics devices or systems-related field such as laser systems, optics and photonics components is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Condusive working environment.