Manufacturing Engineer (electrical circuit design + Omron PLC)
excellent opportunities for career progression
About Our Client
Our client develops scalable network infrastructure and industrial electrical wiring solutions.
- Provide engineering support for the worldwide manufacturing of new/existing products and processes including the implementation of cost reductions, productivity improvements, quality & safety improvements, ergonomic solutions, process specification, maintenance, and optimization.
- Design, specify, and procure various types of equipment, tooling, fixtures, gauges, etc.
- Provide related documentation for specifications, maintenance requirements, setup/ operating instructions, standard work forms, process recipes and training on systems/ equipment as required.
- Prepare documentation for new product releases such as quality and manufacturing documents, control drawings, assembly and testing instructions.
- Drive effective manufacturing solutions using LEAN principles.
- Research new methods of manufacturing in area of expertise to keep company competitive with leading edge technology.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics engineering
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Hands-on experience in PLC controls & HMI programming, electrical circuitry and hardware designing
- Strong technical knowledge in production automation, industrial robot and in depth understanding in manufacturing processes will be an advantage
- Possess strong leadership, good analytical and interpersonal skill
- Result-oriented and self-motivated team player
What's on Offer
A fun team culture coupled with a creative and dynamic environment, this role offers the right candidate exposure to excellent opportunities for career progression into more senior positions within the company