Managing Partner - Global Consulting Firm - Jakarta
Environmental and Sustainability Firm.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global consulting firms with an expertise within the environmental and sustainability. In Indonesia, they hold one of the largest market shares, and they are aggressively growing their local team. With their global presence, they will be able to provide the opportunities for international career move.
To prove their commitment in Indonesia, they are looking to bring in a highly-seasoned professional with combined academic and technical excellence and strong consulting experience to join their Jakarta team.
As a managing partner, the selected candidate is required to lead by example, and they are expected to become a key contributor to the revenue and development of the team by developing excellent client relationships, and still being hands on in providing strategic consulting advice. Other responsibilities include:
- Focusing on client account development, sales and delivery the full spectrum.
- Developing new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering excellent value and quality service.
- Consulting and managing the day-to-day direction of a client project and to ensure that the project is on track.
- Delivering superior and impactful end products and solutions to the client while adhering to the budgets and schedules.
- Building, growing, structuring, leading and managing high-performance team, serving as leaders and also mentors.
- Supporting the growth of the business and capability in service offering through regional and global collaborations.
- Driving innovation stay ahead of client needs to differentiate the business from competitors.
- Demonstrating functional competence and deep industry knowledge.
- Detecting issues and investigating ways to resolve them.
- Understanding the business, and compiling and presenting all information, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Supporting the development of opinion pieces on business challenges, including publication and presentation of thought leadership.
- Identifying, developing and extending client relationships.
- Achieving the set revenue target and ensuring that all projects are being completed on time.
- Proactively introducing new strategies and clients that fits the business requirement.
- Be the technical expertise by establishing reputation in the market, including positive key regulators.
The Successful Applicant
Because of the highly competitiveness of the process, this role is only opened for candidates with excellent communication, and has worked in another consulting firm (global brands). To seize the opportunity to work for this client, you should be/have:
- University graduate major from Tier 1 university only. An advanced degree in related field (geography, social science, planning, environmental or engineering degree is highly preferred).
- Minimum of 15 years working experience in reputable company, with at least 8 years in a leading high value consultancy firm that has a sales target.
- Excellent sales track records targeting diverse set of clients (multinational and local), across all industries.
- Previous experience in managing projects and teams with exposure in commercial companies.
- Solid grasp of the key impact assessment and management issues with the energy, oil & gas sector, mining or natural resources companies.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
- Excellent time and project management skill with the ability to coach and mentor.
- Excellent strong team management and leadership skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and the opportunity to contribute to a reputable brand.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career and the exposure to work with the regional team.