- First MD hire for this start-up in Singapore
- Lead a team and develop key customer relationships
About Our Client
Our client, a health-tech start up, is solving several critical problems that affect efficiency in the healthcare industry. This is a pre-series A firm and needs someone who has strong commercial experience in healthcare and wants to move to an entrepreneurial, early stage play. They already have a lean team in Singapore and plan to grow this to twenty five headcounts by end of 2021. The Managing Director role will be responsible to grow the Singapore business and, in the future, have the chance to take on a bigger regional scope.
Reporting to the CEO, the success of the Managing Director, Singapore will be measured on the following criteria:
- Hunt for new accounts in healthcare, hospitals and relevant government authorities
- Managing existing accounts and creating deeper relationships
- Manage the Singapore P&L and evaluate inorganic and organic growth opportunities
- Be an advisor to the board on GTM strategy
- Lead the launch of new products and services in Singapore and the region
- Build a comprehensive profile of client organization decision makers and seek to get visibility and audience "up" and "across" the client organization
The Successful Applicant
The successful Managing Director, Singapore will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Masters' degree from a globally recognized university
- Expertise in selling software or services to healthcare clients in private and public sectors
- 15 years or more in a P&L role in Singapore or South East Asia but contacts in the Singapore healthcare sector are a must
- Strong track record of having created new business and C-level connections in the Singapore healthcare space
- Strong ability to guide decision making for the rest of the region
- Ability to hire and retain a high performing commercial team
What's on Offer
Our client is a promising health-tech start-up that's solving critical problems related to efficiency in the healthcare space. The leadership team comes from various backgrounds including senior medical professionals, software sales etc. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management.
- The role requires someone who takes ownership and shows agility in their current role.
- This is a result driven P&L environment with clear objectives for growth around new revenue.
We expect a 3-round interview process including the hiring manager, board and peer interview and we need someone who has a moderate risk appetite.