- Leadership role
- Executive committee member
About Our Client
Our client has well-established foot print in Asia and is continuing to invest capital and resources to the business.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Managing regulatory, advisory and financial crime compliance functions and providing timely advice to the business on local regulations
- Acting as the main point of contact with MAS and handling regulatory inquiries and exams
- Developing the compliance program and ensuring the business is kept to date with latest regulatory requirement and changes
- Providing advice and guidance on client onboarding and KYC issues and performing periodic reviews
- Actively participating in new business initiatives, product due diligence and development
- Sitting in various risk and control committee and acting as the trusted advisor to the business
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 15 years of compliance experience in the private banking industry. You will have a good understanding of local and regional rule and regulations. You will have hands on experience in liaising with MAS. Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills are expected.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Excellent compliance culture