- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Permanent position
About Our Client
Our client is a prestige beauty that delights consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty.
End-to-end delivery of the APAC portfolio currently focused on Shared Services opportunities in support of the commercial organization including supply chain, retail operations; this will encompass:
requirements gathering and synthesis with cross-functional business partners (including process change impact assessments),
- drafting/refining or reviewing process documentation,
- designing process and change solutions, and
- migrating the services to Global or APAC Delivery Centers under an established governance & change management approach.
▪ Partner with Delivery Teams to analyze, identify and support process improvement opportunities, including identifying root causes of issues within the current state and identifying key future state requirements and changes.
▪ Work with OneSource Digital Transformation team and their 3rd party vendors on software and digital implementation and enhancements to deliver technology and process improvements to Company's operations
▪ Manage (track, address, escalate) risk and issues, and provide regular project status reporting to the Project Management Office.
▪ Supervise and mentor a lean project team including Business Analyst(s) and/or Interns assigned to the projects
▪ Support other global projects not limited to APAC migrations including end to end solution
The Successful Applicant
- Prior consulting experience is a plus
- Experience in project management, and share service buildouts
- Ability to deal with Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture
- Broad business acumen with the ability to translate abstract thoughts into understandable messages for wider consumption
- Strong experience in managing relationships with business leaders and executives
- Good Presentation skills - MBA or Degree in Engineering would be preferred
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation that sees value in investing in its employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.