Manager, IT Governance Operations (DQMF, FCC)
Newly created permanent role
Rapid career growth
About Our Client
My client, a renowned global bank, is currently hiring a newly created permanent position of a Manager, Governance & Control (FCC, DQMF) as an integral part of growth plans. The role covers the Financial Crime Compliance functions of the bank across all client functions. You will initially be an individual contributor and would have the opportunity to take oversee an existing team.
As a Manager, Governance & Control (FCC, DQMF), you are expected to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the information requirements that are specific to data use and which cover the governance for Financial Crime Compliance processes.
- Being responsible for regular updates on Financial Crime Compliance DQMF (Data Quality Management Framework).
- Identifying risks related to data leakage.
- Surface risks to senior management and implement initiatives to reduce the chances of them repeating.
- Ensuring the smooth delivery of governance and collaborating with other local regulators.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of Bank's FCC processes/systems and DQMF (Data Quality Management Framework).
- Ideally have Bank training.
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills to manage stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Newly created permanent position
- Rapid career growth
- High autonomy
- Attractive salary package & benefits