- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Permanent position
About Our Client
Our client is a is a leading real estate development, investment, capital and property management company headquartered in Singapore. They have a strong pool of clients and are expanding their team to support their projects.
As a Manager IS&T (Digital Platform and Integration) you will be responsible for:
- Engaging business stakeholders, understand their needs and deliver integrated digital platforms and solutions to simplify business process
- Planning, designing and implementing an enterprise integration platform which provides seamless connectivity between ERP (i.e. SAP) and Line of Business Applications (i.e. 0365, CRM, etc.)
- Plan, design and implement digital solutions (APPs, e-forms, workflows) which satisfy user requirements, improved user experience and remains secured at the same time
- Managing project teams consisting of internal and external resources in large IT programs as well as supporting smaller projects/value-add enhancements in the digital and integration workspace
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 8 years of implementation experience in low code digital platforms (i.e. Microsoft Power Platform) and enterprise integration platform (Boomi or Informatica or Mulesoft) is mandatory. Certifications in at least one of the above-mentioned technologies is required. Any prior experience or knowledge on the technologies will be advantageous: Sharepoint Nintex, SAP BTP, Power Bl, SAP ECC/BO/BW, API Mgmt and Azure Synpase.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.