Manager - Digital Transformation (Project management)
Newly created permanent role
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
My client, which is a fast-growing and reputable Financial Services company, is currently hiring a Manager - Digital Transformation (Project management) as an integral part of their expansion plans.
Reporting to the VP of Digital Transformation, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing digital projects including SAP-for-Insurance by gathering user requirements and managing vendors on meeting these requirements.
- Facilitating the development of business cases and test scenarios.
- Driving digital initiatives that are in line with business priorities, subsequently convert them to relevant projects.
- Managing any conflicting requirements of users.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years'+ experience in a relevant role.
- Ideally have knowledge of General Insurance or Financial Services.
- Project Management and vendor management skills.
- Good experience with stakeholder management.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role. Besides being part of a reputable company, which is going through digital transformation, you will join a stable and capable team with high morale and productivity which can assist in efficiently in projects and day-to-day operations. Also, remuneration is competitive. If you are interested in growing your career and technical expertise, this will be an excellent platform.