Manager- Data Control/ Governance
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation with strong presence within the region. They are looking to hire a Manager- Data Control/ Governance.
As a Manager- Data Control/ Governance, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and implementing data security and protection framework for the organisation.
- Implementing data security control solutions to make sure it supports the current business needs.
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand the requirements and implement data solutions accordingly.
- Making sure the solutions implemented are aligned with the current data landscape.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 8 years of experience in data warehousing along with experience in security protection technologies. You will have experience in building data security and privacy solutions along with experience in SQL and NOSQL. You will also have end to end implementation experience in data security. Prior experience with DevOps tools will be good to have.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to Latest Technologies
- Great Working Environment