Manager, Data Analytics - Pharmaceutical
Great Working Environment
Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical MNC with strong presence within the region. They are looking to hire a Manager, Data Analytics - Pharmaceutical
As a Manager, Data Analytics - Pharmaceutical you will be responsible for the following:
- Analyzing data from multiple channels and developing business insights and dashboards
- Managing large data sets and relational databases, and able to perform complex data queries
- Ensuring optimal accuracy and timeliness of Data on a real-time basis while implementing monitoring tools to detect data issues
- Designing ETL processes while collaborating closely with analytical teams across the business.
- Resolving Data quality issues, this includes root cause analysis while managing internal and external vendors to resolve Data issues.
- Providing regional business users with data insights
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 8 years of experience in managing large scale data analytics projects in a pharmaceutical organization. You will have experience in building large scale enterprise data pipelines and using data management tools such as informatica, Talend, IBM or Oracle. You will also have experience in data warehousing concepts, data modelling and data normalization.
You will have experience in data analysis for business insight with technical expertise in, SQL, PowerBI, Qliksense etc. Experience with Microsoft Azure data & analytics solutions will be advantageous
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Well known brand name