Manager, Corporate Risk and Compliance Governance
Rapid career growth
About Our Client
My client, a renowned and stable Global Financial Services organisation, is hiring a newly created permanent position of a Manager, Corporate Risk and Compliance Governance as an integral asset of their growth plans.
As the Manager, Corporate Risk and Compliance Governance, you will be responsible for:
- Defining, implementing and maintaining compliance policies for the organisation in order to reduce compliance and reputational risk as much as possible.
- Collaborating with Head office to keep these policies updated with requirements from corporate and legal entities.
- Implementing compliance programs and reviews to ensure that activities are in line with regulations and policies.
- Working with Senior PMO Manager and various teams to understand processes and identify gaps and subsequently suggesting improvement plans.
- Supporting the audits that are being carried out by both auditors and head office.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years'+ experience in a related role, with at least 3 years in Banking/Financial Services domain.
- Excellent knowledge of MAS Notices and Guidelines (TRM etc)
- Adequate track record of regulatory compliance and experience with analysing compliance risk.
- Ideally have experience with supporting audits that are carried out by professional bodies and/or Head offices.
- If you have CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIPP, it would be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
This role would have high autonomy and be an integral part of an expanding business. Besides being part of a leading Global Financial Services organisation, you will join a stable and capable team with high morale and productivity which can assist in efficiently in projects and day-to-day operations. In addition, salary package and benefits is competitive. If you are interested in growing your career to the next step, this will be an excellent opportunity that you will not want to miss.