- An opporunity to manage a team
- Experience in managing projects with different Fortune 500 clients
About Our Client
One of the world's largest consultancy company serving Fortune 500 clients across all industries.
- Managing and leading a team of junior to mid-level professionals. Ensure best in class client service practices are upheld through close coaching and support direct reports in their professional development plans, actively manage team performance and people development.
- Facilitating educational interactions between experts and our clients.
- Growing client relationships in Singapore including new clients as well as senior stakeholders. This relationship development will stem from proactive phone outreach, project execution, post-project client feedback, and occasionally in-person client meetings in partnership with Sales
- Developing and implementing strategy for our efforts in close collaboration with our Leadership team, Sales team, and other stakeholders. Track team performance and create plans to accelerate growth and revenue near- and long-term
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of experience and above in consulting, private equity, corporate banking, recruitment or other professional services
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong business acumen with a passion for problem solving
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
To work in a high performing company with many distinct professional and academic background, striving for excellence