Manager - Business Developemt & Marketing (Neurovascular)
Work with a market leading medical device organisation
Lead a diverse product portfolio across Asia Pacific
About Our Client
One of thwe world's most renowned medical device and technology organisarions, they have a presence across the globe with products cutting across surigcal equipment and orthopedic implants. The organisation has a huge presence in South East Asia and is on a steep growth curve.
- Identify and assess new market/business opportunities within APAC
- Grow profitability and sales revenue across Asia Pacific
- Create development action plans for each product segment
- Build and maintain relationships with KOL's across the region in order to implement business development and sales activities.
- Ensure achievement of sales numbers, liaise with marketing teams in each region, conduct customer and product segmentation
The Successful Applicant
Experience of 10 years in sales, business development and/or marketing in the medical devices and medical equipment industries. In this role, the candidate will be responsible largely dealing with neurologists and neurosurgeons.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with a Fortune 500 firm and lead a large portfolio for them across Asia Pacific