Management Reporting Manager (Actuarial)
Leading player in insurance industry
Dynamic team with good progression
About Our Client
Market leader in its industry.
The Key Accountabilities of the role include:
- Production of local and Group Office management reporting ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
- Analyse financial performance of the Company and provide commentary/ recommendations.
- Production of annual business plan
- Production of expense budget
- Monitor budget and performance against Plan, highlighting trend and variances
- Prepare financial materials for the quarterly Audit Committee and Board meetings
- Respond to ad-hoc management information request
The Successful Applicant
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Professional accounting qualifications (CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or good progress in actuarial certification
- At least 3 years of experience in management reporting and actuarial reporting/ valuation roles
- Prior experience in the insurance industry is a plus
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Understand how to analyse insurer's financial performance
- Strong in accounting concepts
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong skills in Excel and Powerpoint. Ability to code and work on database is a plus.
- Able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good team player
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package
- Learn from market leader
- Good career progression
- Centralised office location