- Digital transformation portfolio
- Hypergrowth consulting firm with strong risk appetite
About Our Client
My client is one of the top consulting firm in Asia with strong backings from large conglomerates and financial services players. They have a high risk appetite and offers a broad range of advisory services within management consulting, M&A, investments & innovation verticals. They have embarked on an accelerated growth plan in Asia and is looking for a Management Consultants to manage the Asia growth business.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, you will manage and drive a variety of projects across diverse industries with a key focus on Japan market. You will advise senior management teams of start-up companies, Fortune 500 companies and large conglomerates and leverage on resources to produce market research and analysis, business cases & models and evaluations for potential opportunities for acquisitions, divestitures and strategic partnerships. You will develop go-to-market strategies for clients to achieve targeted outcome and make recommendations based on data analysis. With a comprehensive range of services that they offer, they actively support clients through investments and on-site collaboration / secondment of advisory professionals.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree and/or MBA graduate with >2 years of relevant working experience in management consulting roles
- A self-starter who is results-oriented, client-focused with strong drive and tenacity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a keen mindset to learn and get wider exposure
- Strong numeracy and language skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and manage complex regional assignments
- Strong team player with an open-minded mentality, works well independently in a lean team
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to gain a wide exposure with a growing firm who is invested to growing its people and business.