Mall Operation and Leasing Director
Multi-national Developer with one of the largest retail portfolio in Vietnam
English/Vietnamese Speaking, experienced in large mall operation & leasing
About Our Client
A leading multinational group with one of the largest retail portfolios in Vietnam. The client is expanding their portfolio in Vietnam with additional brands and locations.
The Director will be reporting to GM Operations and will have total responsibility of the following:
- Develop and execute strategies for all retail malls in Vietnam (e.g. Tenant re-positioning, re-branding/renovations, new mall opening, operations & maintenance).
- Lead the retail leading team and responsible for commercialising tenant spaces
- Oversee performance of mall managers and the operation of all retail malls through reporting mechanism.
- Oversee the tenant relationship management and other shared functions that supports the retail malls.
- Develop, communicate and manage the overall retail strategy and business plan to the Group CEO
- Hold responsibility for the P&L forecast and reporting
- Work closely with Strategy & Property Development Teams to set up new malls or re-position existing properties.
- Work with the various teams in pre-opening and executing the opening of new retail malls.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Candidate should hold a bachelor degree in Real Estate Management, Finance or Related qualifications with substantial experience in the retail property sector, especially large shopping malls (10-15 years with at lease 5 years in retail leadership positions).
Vietnamese language fluency is an advantage, though the client is willing to consider candidate from the region (Malaysia, Singapore).
The candidate shall be highly presentable of the brand, experience in business plan development and financial modelling/reporting, have good knowledge of the Vietnam real estate market. He/she shall possess strong leadership, communication & negotiation skills while maintaining a good level of collaboration within other teams.
What's on Offer
In an international environment of a well established brand in APAC, we offer attractive salary package (bonus, allowances) & good career path.