- Greenfield project.
- Opportunity to be part of a pioneer team.
About Our Client
A leading global environmental services organization is looking for an experienced Assistant Maintenance Manager talent to lead a newly built chemical waste treatment facility and infrastructure. My client is a global leader that provides water, waste and energy management solutions to various industries to improve sustainable growth for manufacturing environment.
- The Assistant Maintenance Manager will be developing and setting up of the standard operating procedure, hiring the team and working closely with internal functions such as Automation, Production & EHS for this fairly new plant.
- With familiarization in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) system, plan for efficient plant turnaround and other maintenance activities.
- With extensive knowledge in handling boiler and steam generation system including incinerators or other energy recovery systems, lead predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance for plant equipment.
- Identify area for improvement by implementing relevant reliability tools to ensure efficient plant operation and improve plant reliability rate.
- With strong experience working with automated systems, conveyors, pump, compressor, combustion systems etc, manage maintenance budget and setting up preventive maintenance measures.
- Implement lead manufacturing principles (Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5S etc) and continuous improvement projects including OPEX and capital budgeting.
- Define and identify opportunities for cost reduction through process control or packaging automation, improvement, efficiency enhancement including championing CAPEX/OPEX project.
- Work closely with EHS, Quality and Procurement Supply Chain team to maintain plant facility and achieve overall plant production goals.
- Define the maintenance policy to ensure that they meet the group's safety guidelines and requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of Maintenance Management ideally in chemical/petrochemical/waste management manufacturing environment, with hands-on maintenance experience.
- Experience leading a team of engineers and technicians.
- Strong communication and leadership skill with agility and collaboration mindset.
- In the event of successful hire, a Manager job title may be offered depending on candidates' credential.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in a relatively new plant with room for growth.