- Permanent position
- Opportunity to work in a global team
About Our Client
Our client is committed to becoming the world's leading net zero technology partner. The brand established themselves as a leading solutions provider for intelligent renewable energy generation, consumption efficiency and smart and flexible storage.
They are looking for a Data Scientist to developed and adapt advanced computer vision and state-of-the-art deep learning techniques for weather parameter nowcasting.
- Providing data exploration with raw weather attributes, like wind speed, humidity, rainfall, and able to the find and explore underlying relations among various weather attributes.
- Maintaining and improving existing machine learning and deep learning models for various weather attributes, wind, temperature, rainfall, lightning, etc.
- Developing and adapting advanced computer vision and state-of-the-art deep learning techniques for weather parameter nowcasting, e.g., rainfall, wind, lightning, temperature etc.
- Providing technical support for business development team to successfully execute R&D projects and continue to grow our business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a Degree/Masters in computer science, applied mathematics, electrical engineering or related technical discipline with at least 3 years working experience of designing and building advanced machine learning models. You will have strong programming skills in Python and experience in deep learning framework (PyTorch, Tensor flow).
What's on Offer
- Organization with strong Business Growth
- Excellent Benefit and Compensation Package