M&A and Investment, Senior Manager
High growth enterprise in Renewable Energy sector
Newly created role to spearhead the growth globally
About Our Client
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high growth start up company who has since developed its presence in close to 10 countries within Asia Pacific. They have established strong capital funding and is now set to capitalise on existing resources to grow in the rest of the markets globally. They are now looking for a high potential candidate with M&A and Investment background to support all deals and financing activities here in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will set-up and grow the M&A and investment arm within the organization. You will work closely with the management team in both organic and inorganic growth strategies, partner with Business Development head in evaluation of potential deals and markets. You will lead all deal structuring and negotiations, conduct due diligence, valuation modelling and comparable analysis as well as manage all funding activities. As the footprint continue to grow within the region, you will look to expand the team and grow into a finance leadership where you will manage the entire financial of the organization.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have:
- 8-10 years of M&A experience in both Big 4 and/or in-house capacity.
- Relevant project financing experience in Renewable Energy is necessary
- Strong communicator, highly engaging with strong stakeholders management skills
- Self-starter and thrive well in an independent and flexible work environment
- Goal-oriented with the ambition to build and expand the team in future
What's on Offer
You will enjoy strong autonomy and flexibility in this role as well as a fulfilling career with a high growth company.